1. As an exemplary Company walking together with customers, we consider customers’ opinions as the foundation of the Company’s development, respect customers’ opinions, and think and behave on the position of the customers.
2. We consider customer satisfaction and trust as our utmost value, and provide the best quality and service.
3. We protect our customers’ interest, safety, and personal information, and do not engage in illegitimate action against customers.
4. We settle customers’ complaints or disputes in a prompt and reasonable manner, and treat all customers engaging in transaction in an impartial manner.
5. We keep our promise with customers at all times, and make best effort to facilitate communication.
1. As a principle, business discussion and interview with stakeholders shall be held in company. External contacts as well as treats or entertainment, such as dining or drinking, shall not be allowed.
2. Officers and employees shall not engage in any of the following in regard to treats and entertainment.
A. Receive benefits such as sports (golf, etc.), entertainment, enjoyment from stakeholders
B. Receive treats such as dining, drinking, or entertainment, such as in karaoke bar, from stakeholders
C. Receive any other kind of treats or entertainment that impede social norm and ethics in regard to aforementioned clauses
D. Receipt of treats or entertainment, etc. through family members, relative, or acquaintances shall be considered as one’s own action.
3. If an interview or business discussion is inevitably held outside the company, exception shall be allowed in case of receiving dining at maximum limit of KRW Thirty-thousand (30,000) per person and KRW Hundred thousand (100,000) in total.
1. One shall not receive any form of convenience from officers, employees, or stakeholders.
2. One shall not request various vouches, or purchase of financial products (such as insurance) or other goods to officers, employees, or stakeholders.
3. Officers and employees shall not use superior position to make illegitimate demands, such as forcing companies and groups that have interest with partner companies to employ family members, relatives, acquaintances, etc.
4. In case of inevitably receiving convenience due to business matters, legitimate compensation, calculated through general calculation criteria, shall be paid to the provider and be reported to superior.
5. Actions through family members, relative, or acquaintances shall be considered as one’s own action.
1. One shall not engage in gambling, etc. with stakeholders, and receipt of any illegitimate profit from such activities shall be considered as receipt of money.
2. Dual employment to partner company or related company, where one can exercise authority, is prohibited, and signing of contract or action such as employment guarantee is prohibited.
3. Cash loan or joint business investment, etc. such as with stakeholder is prohibited.
4. Family event shall not be notified to stakeholders who may affect jobs, and expenditure for congratulation or condolences shall be within KRW Hundred thousand (100,000) according to general customs, and shall not exceed KRW Two hundred thousand (200,000) even under special circumstances. Provided, receipt of excessive expenditure for congratulations or condolences that go beyond general social norm shall be considered as receipt of money.
1. Obscene joke or talk shall be restrained, and filling drinks or dancing shall not be coerced in get-togethers.
2. Coworkers’ physical characteristics shall be evaluated or compared in sexual manner.
3. Other form of speech that is acknowledged by social norm to cause sexual humiliation or disgust shall not be made
4. Superiority in position or relationship, etc. in job shall not be used to give physical or mental pain to other employees or engage in harassment that exacerbate work environment beyond reasonable scope of business.
1. Distortion of groundless rumors or information to distribute false information in the company, which impede healthy organizational culture or create mutual distrust, is prohibited.
2. Officers and employees shall protect the Company’s intellectual property rights and business secrets, and insider information, such as customer information, business secret, information on new projects, shall not be disclosed to a third party without prior approval by superior in any case.
3. Standards, regulations, guidelines, etc. of the Company shall not be leaked indiscriminately.
4. Officers and employees shall not access online website that impede job performance during work hours, and use of network for personal use is prohibited.